If you're facing an emergency with your plumbing at home, you should quickly find a qualified professional plumber to repair the issue. Here are a few ways to find a professional plumber:
- Consult your family or friends to get a referral.
- Ask a local real estate agent for an experienced plumber that she has used.
- If you've used a different contractor in your home, ask the contractor for a reference.
- Contact your local plumbing supply store for a recommendation for a reputable plumbing firm.
- Check online for reviews of plumbers in your area. If you seek out plumbers in your area on one of the popular search engines such as Google or Yahoo or Bing, you'll find on the engines "Local Listing" of plumbers nearby to you, web links for their sites as well as customer reviews about their work.